Online safety concerns should still be reported to the school’s Online Safety Lead (Mike Waddell) as normal. Parents can do this through Class Dojo messaging or by emailing email@example.com .
If parents have any safeguarding concerns that need discussing, they can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Safeguarding Leads (Christine Davy or Mike Waddell) will get in touch.
The following websites offer useful support:
- Childline - for support
- UK Safer Internet Centre - to report and remove harmful online content
- CEOP - for advice on making a report about online abuse
In addition, the following sites are an excellent source of advice and information:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers